Bill Williams Profitunity Course(Copy)
Salepage : BillWilliams Profitunity Course(Copy)
Archive : BillWilliams Profitunity Course(Copy)
FileSize : 5.8 GB
The Profitunity Home Study Program provides a comprehensive eight-week study course created to assist you to successfully trade stocks, bonds, futures, and Forex markets. The Profitunity course is filled with well-researched, fascinating new material and our time-refined trading methods, that will re-orient you on your path to trading success.
Here’s What’s Included:
- Week 1
- Introduction to course, audio, and video.
- Week 2
- From Chaos to Cosmos to Cash. Why Technical Analysis doesn’t work and why Chaos does.
- Week 3
- The Mighty Alligator – Learn what the Alligator is and how to choose which market and which time frame to trade.
- Week 4
- Learn the First Wise Man Signal – and how to use it as a countertrend trade entry.
- Week 5
- Profitunity’s Awesome Oscillator – and the Second Wiseman Signal – Learn how to read tomorrow’s Wall Street Journal.
- Week 6
- Understand how to use the Fractal Signals in trending and non-trending markets. The Third Wiseman Signal.
- Week 7
- Techniques for placing stops that will maximize your profits. Also learn Reverse Pyramid technique to bring the greatest ROI.
- Week 8
- Putting it all together, Profitunity Staff going over charts and discussing entries, exits and strategies.
What is forex trading?
Forex, or foreign exchange, can be explained as a network of buyers and sellers, who transfer currency between each other at an agreed price. It is the means by which individuals, companies and central banks convert one currency into another – if you have ever travelled abroad, then it is likely you have made a forex transaction.
While a lot of foreign exchange is done for practical purposes, the vast majority of currency conversion is undertaken with the aim of earning a profit. The amount of currency converted every day can make price movements of some currencies extremely volatile. It is this volatility that can make forex so attractive to traders: bringing about a greater chance of high profits, while also increasing the risk.