Ebay Phone Flipping Course
Archive : Ebay Phone Flipping Course
Learn How I Have Helped Others Make A Full Time Income
Working PART TIME Hours
With The Phone Flipping Course and Coaching Program
My first 9 months flipping electronics on Ebay I did $249,290 in sales
Get Weekly Coaching, Course Videos, and Private Facebook Group Access To Help Develop Your Phone Flipping Business
Here’s What You’ll Learn From The Course
- Ad strategies to get your phone RINGING OFF THE HOOK with people who will sell you their phones at a price you can make a great PROFIT and start MAKING MONEY IMMEDIATELY
- How to NEGOTIATE with sellers to get them down to the LOWEST OFFER POSSIBLE even if they are difficult.
- SECRET places to post ads looking to buy phones OTHER than just Craigslist that will get you way more calls.
- Learn how to get your items to SELL in ONLY 1 or 2 days on Ebay.
- Learn how to get people to come to YOU to meet up to sell their phone instead of driving far
- Learn how I BEAT MY COMPETITION every month even though my area is flooded with people buying phones.
- Learn how to buy unlocked, locked, BAD ESN, cracked, and water damaged phones for BIG PROFIT.
- EASILY learn how to go through the activation process of phones, factory restore, use different sim cards, and other important phone specific scenarios.
- Learn how to also buy Macbooks, laptops, smartwatches, cameras, and other electronics safely and without getting BURNED.
- Learn my whole shipping process, inventory, and record keeping system for your phone flipping business.
- Learn how to be a MASTER at knowing what your items will sell for on Ebay so you can beat your competitors.
What comes with the course
Training Videos – over 40 videos with the course that train you on every aspect of the phone flipping business such as multiple craigslist posting videos, secret posting places, negotiation training, apraisal training, scaling, inspecting, listing, shipping, BAD ESN, IMEI checking, iCloud lock, sim cards, and many more.
Group Coaching Calls Weekly: Every week you get to do a live video chat with me on our group coaching calls. I answer everyones questions each group chat to make sure to help each member. Calls are recorded and replay is posted in the private Facebook group.
Members Only Facebook Group: Ask any questions you have in out members only Facebook group. This is an elite group of phone flippers and only people who have purchased the course have access. Connect with other successful phone flippers and skyrocket your success.
Bill Of Sale Template:Get the same bill of sale that I paid my attorney $1,000 to make up so that you don’t get in trouble if an item comes up stolen that you bought.
Price Offering Manual: Quick reference guide to know how much to offer when buying phones.
Step By Step Buying Guide: Quick cheat sheet to follow when buying items so you don’t make a mistake
Inventory card template: Make Ebay listing and help prevent returns with this custom inventory card that I use myself
Bill Of Sale Template ($1,000 Value)
- Members Only Facebook Group ($997 Value)
- Over 40 Instructional videos ($1,997 Value)
- Past replays of coaching calls ($1,497 Value)
- Weekly 1 hour video coaching calls ($2,997 Value)
- Bonus #1: Step By Step buying guide($497 Value)
- Bonus #2: Price Offering Guide and Manuals($997 Value)
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Move your business forward with content marketing
Enhance your online visibility, reach new customers, and drive sales with this all-in-one content marketing toolkit.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
Ebay Phone Flipping Course
Readmore About : Ebay Phone Flipping Course