Jordan Platten – How To Get Kick-Ass Results For Clients
Fully Comprehensive Facebook Ad Training
In this course, I teach you everything you need to know about Facebook advertising and how to get results for your clients. Following these exact processes I have….
Achieved a 100% client retention rate…
Generated 1,566 first-time customers in a month for a restaurant client…
Made £3,497 in sales from a 7-day ad campaign with a £35 spend…
Consistently obtained 100-2,000% Monthly ROI across client base..
Getting results is more important than being able to obtain new clients.. what good is a client if you cannot keep them?
Have you launched an agency but you’re struggling with getting results? Maybe you’ve taken other courses but still have knowledge gaps when it comes to ads?
Since launching, I have spent over £100,000 of my clients budgets testing hundreds of ads, audiences, creatives & techniques. I consistently obtain huge ROI’s for my client base, which has resulted in a 100% client retention rate. I want to save you the countless hours I spent testing and grant you access to all of my knowledge.. no information held back.
What’s included in the course?
- Lifetime Access to all 3 modules (25+ Lessons) | (£1,094 Value)
- Instant access to private Mastermind Facebook group | (£497 Value)
- Personal Mentorship – 24/7 Access To Me | (£2,497 Value)
Module 1 – How To Get Kick-Ass Results For Clients
- Introduction To The Course (2:45)
- Your Responsibilities vs Your Clients (4:08)
- Gathering Content For Posts & Ads (6:58)
- How To Put Together A Marketing Strategy (7:18)
- Introduction To Facebook Marketing (3:33)
- Introduction To Instagram Marketing (3:13)
- How To Set Up Your Business On Facebook (8:59)
- Installing A Facebook Pixel (6:33)
- How To Schedule Posts (3:10)
- Creating Ads P1 – Understanding Different Ad Types (Campaigns) (3:33)
- Creating Ads P2 – Identify Your Audience & Specific Targeting (Ad Sets) (8:06)
- Creating Ads P3 – Managing Ad Placements (Ad Sets) (5:54)
- Creating Ads P4 – Writing Great Content (Ad Copy) (11:43)
- Organising Your Ads (2:54)
Module 2 – Advanced Facebook Marketing
- Published & Unpublished Page Posts (5:29)
- Custom Audiences In Ad Manager (6:30)
- Lookalike Audiences (3:19)
- How To Split Test (6:48)
- Optimising Ads For Conversions (4:38)
Module 3 – Comprehensive Marketing Strategies
- Mastering The Funnel (ClickFunnels Training) (15:00)
- 2 Week Trial Strategy (15:01)
- Full Ad Strategy – Any Industry (16:04)
- Full Ad Strategy – Restaurants (16:57)
- Full Ad Strategy – Dentists (7:33)
- Further Marketing With Messenger Bots (5:05)
- Course Summary (1:22)
- Resource – All My Funnels
Module 4 – Get Involved
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- 40% Affiliate Commission Programme
- 1 on 1 Private Coaching
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Why Make SEO Complicated?
Semrush gives you a transparent analysis of your website’s performance with the best data, visuals, and actionable tips.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
Jordan Platten – How To Get Kick-Ass Results For Clients
Readmore About : Jordan Platten