- 0.1 Josh Pais – Committed Impulse
- 0.2 I discovered a set of tools that has allowed me to be a steadily working actor for the past 25 years. And, the fact that my acting career keeps getting better is solely the result of using the tools in this program.
- 1 What if…
- 2 The real question is…
- 3 What if you could become creatively invincible?
- 3.1 Being creatively invincible means that no matter what the situation, and no matter how you’re feeling, no matter what you’re thinking, no matter how much you’re second guessing yourself and filled with self doubt, you are going to be able to complete the task at hand with brilliance and excellence.
- 4 What a naturally brilliant teacher Josh Pais is. It’s both a delight and inspiration to listen to any teacher who has learned through experience, which he’s had, along with the great teachers of yore.
- 5 The course is divided into video content, audio content, and downloadable PDF Action Challenges.
- 6 Check it out…
- 7 HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED…
- 8 Course FAQs
- 9 GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY
Josh Pais – Committed Impulse
Salepage : Preview
Arichive : Preview
I discovered a set of tools that has allowed me to be a steadily working actor for the past 25 years. And, the fact that my acting career keeps getting better is solely the result of using the tools in this program.
Look, when we put our ass on the line, whether it be in an audition, public speaking, sending out a webinar, going on a date, or asking for a raise, we are often faced with rushes of nervousness, fear, and anxiety. Have you noticed that these sensations are usually followed by a set of thoughts? Thoughts like, “You’re not ready, you’re not good enough, it’s too late, you’re a fraud.”
This may be surprising but this happens to everyone. Even the most successful people on the planet get nervous and have self-debilitating thoughts.
Don’t think you have it worse than anyone else. And, just so you know, it doesn’t mean you’re not ready or unprofessional. It just means you are ready for a new set of tools.
- You had something you could do before an audition, important meeting, or performance that would ensure that your brilliance came through?
- You had simple tools to end those self-defeating thoughts?
- You had a revolutionary approach to deal with nervousness, stage fright, sweaty palms, and a pounding heart?
- You didn’t have to go to endless classes – but had a course that included a comprehensive approach to acting and public speaking delivered to you in the privacy of your home?
The real question is…
What if you could become creatively invincible?
Being creatively invincible means that no matter what the situation, and no matter how you’re feeling, no matter what you’re thinking, no matter how much you’re second guessing yourself and filled with self doubt, you are going to be able to complete the task at hand with brilliance and excellence.
“Why not have the satisfaction of creating from the pure artistry that is already within you?” – Josh Pais
This quote says it all. Committed Impulse Online Program is a spectacularly inspiring course for all stripes of creators…it guided me on an interactive journey towards trusting in uncertainty and the unknown as a means to unlocking my creative truth.
– LYNN SHELTON, Director
(Glow, Shameless, Master of None, Touchy Feely)
What a naturally brilliant teacher Josh Pais is. It’s both a delight and inspiration to listen to any teacher who has learned through experience, which he’s had, along with the great teachers of yore.
It takes practice to remain present and awake when working in film and television, and Josh’s tools for this are both fun and excellent.
This online interactive class, and dare I say, experiential journey, is a nice reminder that we must never stop being students.
People in our culture think that if you achieve success, you’ve captured some golden ring, and then you’re not scared anymore.
But if you don’t remain a student in this life, and honor all that “not knowing” brings, and the “committed impulse” to listen to and follow, then you miss the rollercoaster ride to fulfillment and perspective.
Josh Pais is not only an incredibly talented, generous and present screen partner, he is the kind of actor that reminds you of why you do this job.
Committed Impulse gives you access to the heart and mind of a true artist, someone who strives for truth and honesty, the core of what this crazy acting thing is. What a wonderful gift that this is now available for so many, as a guide and as a tool to connect to the actor in you and the human in you.
– Ellen Page
Look, the planet needs what you have to offer. Your audience, whether you’re an actor or public speaker, is craving your truth, your ideas, your passions and your creativity.
Committed Impulse has already unleashed the creative potential of thousands of people. Are you next?
I hadn’t worked with the online program in a month or so, but I jumped back in last week.
Get this, I was called in for a costar on Criminal Minds the day after restarting CI online.
When I first walked into the room I was very nervous, it was my first TV audition in front of producers and the director, but the nervousness turned into excitement and I let it power the scenes.
Producer: “That was very impressive”
CD: “That was a REALLY good read”
They call me an hour later and say: “You hit it out of the park” and hired.
This is my FIRST TV credit.
– Douglas Olson (Criminal Minds, Scandal, NCIS, Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders)
Here’s what you’re going to get…
The course is divided into video content, audio content, and downloadable PDF Action Challenges.
Check it out…
Over two hours of video with Josh Pais and a group of talented actors leading you through a state-of-the-art physical training (The Series) that will pull you into the present moment and allow you to access your most creative self. This isn’t about exercise – sure feeling great and looking younger may be by-products of this physical training – but that’s not the goal. The goal is to live in the genius of your body – not to live in a self-defeating, second-guessing mind. The creative channel is in your body – not between your ears. Access it and you’re going to be unstoppable – and doing your best work! And ANYONE can do this. work. Quiet your mind – empower your body – empowering movement to powerful world music – spark your creative invincibility.
The program has 15 masterfully recorded audio lessons. Listen online, in your car, on your way to an audition or before public speaking. Or just listen at home on your magic carpet.
The following lessons have been life changing for actors, artists and entrepreneurs around the world.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You don’t have to be an actor to benefit from CI. While initially created solely for actors, the training in this program has become a secret weapon for entrepreneurs and anyone else who has to put their ass on the line. So don’t let the word “acting” throw you.
At the end of each lesson you’re going to get a downloadable PDF with a set of Action Challenges. These challenges are going to integrate the lessons into your daily life.
Plus it’s all fun, never serious (seriously!), yet the results… profound.
We’re so excited for you to experience this!
Holy wow, I am loving having you in my pocket everyday!
I listen to the CI Online course before auditions. I prep with the stream of consciousness exercise in the Program, and then when I get to the room I throw away the prep, play, and take a ride! I cannot say enough (obviously!) about how grateful I am for this program.
It’s taught me to commit to what is happening NOW. Really tough comedic script for tomorrow but it will keep me present and I will have you in my ear.
– Hilary Greer (The Village, The Neighborhood)
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED…
Your new approach
- The Thing You Fear the Most Is Your Biggest Asset
- A New Paradigm: Creating from Impulse
- How to Tell the Truth While Acting
- The Four-Step Program to Staying Present
Overcoming your obstacles
- The Physical Work & Introduction to The Series
- Over 2 Hours of Video Tutorials: learn a state-of-the-art physical training with Josh and a group of talented actors that is going to bring you fully present, alive, and in total access of your creativity.
- The full Series VIDEO Run Thru. While listening to powerful world music, you’re going to be led through a 26 minute training called The Series that will empower your body, quiet your mind, and inspire creative invincibility.
Overcoming your obstacles
- The Biggest Acting Obstacle and How to Overcome It
- Trapping Pigeons, the 7-12 Second Truth about Nerves
- Eliminating Body Armor
- “Look Ma, I’m Really Listening!” (The Sad Truth about FLS)
Dropping Bad Habits: Becoming a working Actor, Artist + Entrepreneur
- How to Drop Your Bad Acting Habits
- Intuition, Influence, and Survival
- The Working Actor
- The Eleven Biggest Actor Traps and How to Overcome Them Now
- How to Be an Irresistible Actor
- Questions and Answers
How would I use an online acting program? Expand
I’m not an actor – how does this apply to me? Expand
I am not physically fit, will I be able to handle the physical component of the Committed Impulse Online Training Program? Expand
How will this help me as an entrepreneur? Expand
Can the CI Online Training Program really help me reach my full potential? Expand
How much time does it take to go through the full course? Expand
What if I lose my password? Expand
Does this program expire? Expand
GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY
Your investment: $399
The Committed Impulse Online Program has helped me SO much it’s hard to know where to start. It’s been a godsend.
After starting CI, I promptly booked 3 out of my next 4 auditions. The program reminds me to stay present each day, and to go for what I want even when my mind is filling me with self doubt.
Plus the Online Program just helped me finish my first 5k race and take 6 minutes off my time! I also was able to run the entire race, not once did I feel I had to walk, and that was in part thanks to the lessons in Module 2.
It’s hard to describe how it’s changed my perspective, but the CI Online Program really does help make things possible where I didn’t think they were before.
– Mary Beth Eversole (Actress, Supreme Justice, The Tree House)